View over 125 of the pictures from our visit here!
At www.FoodTrucksIn.com we have made a commitment to being the best source for food trucks and customers to find each other. As part of that commitment, we will visit as many cities as we can to meet as many operators as we can so we will always stay informed about food trucks and their communities. We are dedicated to the food truck industry and their customers. And, bringing them together.
And now, every time we have completed one of our trips, having met many wonderful food truckers, eaten a lot of their great food and met so many interesting local people, we will post the trucks we've had the pleasure to see, being grateful for the opportunity yet regretting the ones we missed!
We were in Tampa, FL from March 27-30. We chose the dates specifically to be in town during The World's Largest Food Truck Festival, which we were proud to be a sponsor of. It was a pleausre to meet and work with Jeremy from Generation Food Truck. Below is the list of trucks that we go to visit in person or eat from during and leading up to the event. They were not all from the Tampa area and did not all attend the event. There were many more trucks that we visited with briefly:
- The Dude and his Food - Ribeye Sandwiches
- Enjoi Sweets & Company - Homemade Desserts
- Americanwiener - Hot Dogs
- PaniniRiffic - Panini Sandwiches
- Just Smokin BBQ - Barbeque
- Big Bang Barbeque - Barbeque
- Kind Grinds - Asian Fusion
- Happy Place - Grilled Cheese, Mexican
- Lolo Ono Hawaiian Shave Ice - Shave Ice
- Tamale Co - Mexican
- HipPops- Desserts, Ice Cream
- Roaming Gourmand - American
- Not Your Ordinary Food Truck - American, Other
- Pastrami Project - Sandwiches, Deli
- The Twisted Iron - Waffles
- King Creole - Cajun/Creole
- Curbside Chef - Asian Fusion, American
- Tastebuds - American
- Effortlessly Healthy - American, Paleo
- Hott Mess - American, Tator Tots
- In-Law Subs - Sandwiches
- Mixed Breed - Empanadas
- Mayan Grill - Latin American
- Made in the Shade - Lemonade
- J'Oasis Italian Granita - Shave Ice
- Simply Divine - American
We also got to chat and meet Mayor Bob Buckhorn of Tampa, Michael the official Adjudicator from Guinness World Records, and Matt Geller a nationally respected leader of the food truck industry. Of course we enjoyed meeting hundreds of food truck loving customers.
Lastly, a special thank you to Arlynn from PaniniRiffic for so graciously allowing us to have some boxes (including one that was six feet long) shipped to her home in Tampa and then delivering them to us in person when we arrived.
View the pictures from our visit here!