Use Check In Now and Schedule Check In to let customers know when you are at a Private Event!
- Remind your existing and potential customers that you are available to hire for private events and catering
- Whenever you are checked in to a public or private location you show up by distance on the top of search results
- Let your existing and potential customers know why you are not available to the public on any given day
- Start entering your serving location using Check In Now or Future Check In the way your normally do.
- In the Nickname describe the event. Ex. "Private Party" or "Corporate Event"
- When you get the ADDRESS field do not put in an actual street address. Instead use a call to action term. Ex. "Hire us for your next event!" or "We are availabe to cater your next party"
- Be sure to include an actual city and state
- The Check In will show up in search results, and on your Twitter and Facebook feed in the city center
For any additional comments or questions contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @foodtrucksin